|Shepherd's Pie: Argentinan Style|
But what about the REST of the world?
The world population is currently at 7.1 billion and increasing overall. But when we look at the developing countries and developed countries, we can see huge disparities in the standard of living, especially when it comes to the availability of food.
- Can we continue relying on biotechnology?
- Can we change cultural habits of certain nations to better allocate food resources?
- Should we continue cutting down rainforests for farmland?
- Can youth-to-youth teaching help farmers across the world learn how to grow crops more effectively? (Peace Corps)
- Would there be a "Food World War?"
|Fighting for Survival|